Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Beginner's Luck Turns Suicidal

Portrait of Hayley Ringrose

Hayley Ringrose' story had enable me to pinpoint gambling pitfalls such as

That is 4 out of 6 pitfalls mention on Lethal Habits. I think the other two would be applicable too from her mention of being out of control.

I believe Ringrose was honest with her confession because she wanted to help others who are going through the same thing by telling her story. Now she is lobbying to tighten rules for online gambling.

More on My Webpage.



5 comments:

  1. Although Ringrose is fighting for tighter rule for online gambling, she did not say if she was rehabilitated. I sensed a pinch of discontentment in her statement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. These talk about her being smart does indicate some discontentment.

      Delete
  2. Only in gambling can a windfall turn into a debt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winning a jackpot had become a nightmare for Ringrose. She not only lost back more money, she her dignity as well.

      Delete
  3. There are no free lunches. Payback time may be tenfold.

    ReplyDelete