Monday, May 26, 2014

The Rotten Gamblers

The term "landu" was instantly appealing and memorable to me ever since +guerrilla gamblers introduced it on his blog. I often had the inclination to use it and finally decided to list it out as "rotten gambler" in my terminologies page.

It will be used to describe a person who is preoccupied with gambling but not necessary classified as a gambling addict or a pathologically disordered gambler under the American Psychiatric Association's guidelines. Gamblers who are rotten to the core will think about nothing but gambling.

8 comments:

  1. I see an attempt of self justification here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, people can think of me as a gambling addict and it would not bug. Maybe they are envious I can keep gambling for so long.

      Delete
    2. Great. I used to struggle with being labeled as a "landu". Like you, now I don’t give a damn what others think.

      Delete
    3. Yes, you were right. I too used to have that problem but not now.

      Delete
  2. Good feedback. I should not care what others think of my gambling habit. I should admit I love gambling so I don't have to lie whenever I go gambling. Otherwise I may attract more addiction symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck, I only see myself as a "heavy social gambler" but I never go overboard.

      Delete
    2. Good point gals, I had been gambling more often after I read SavySeph's tips. I was getting worried but I tell myself I am studying gambling behavior. I guess I should not worry if I had discipline.

      Delete
  3. I might as well join this bonding session. I love gambling and I do it daily but I have discipline and responsibility.

    ReplyDelete